October is right around the corner and that means cooler weather, Halloween, turning of the leaves, football, and the BCMC. As much as I would love to talk to you about all of these things, this article will stick to the most important and my favorite one….football. Okay, after a proofread from the GM, I will focus on BCMC.
For a lot of us, the Building Component Manufacturers Conference is the biggest show of the year. It’s a time to catch up with old friends, make new ones, check the pulse of the industry, and do some research on the latest machinery. This is a packed couple of days that go by quick—and if you aren’t focused on the things that are a priority to you, it’s easy to run out of time at the show and miss some important things.
So, to help you get ready for the show, consider these aspects of the Spida USA line-up.
- Spida USA Can Help With More Than New Equipment Sales:
- Along with supporting our past equipment, including Klaisler, MangoTech, and Square 1, we also are a custom shop and can help with prototype equipment that will directly impact your process. We enjoy a challenge and love to partner with those who are looking for innovative ways to be more efficient while staying cost effective. We also do retro fits on old equipment, for example, upgrading old Robbins or Tee-Lok truss tables to an auto jigging setup.
- Spida USA Now Offers A Complete Shop Floor Product Line:
- That’s right, folks—we have manual, semi auto, and full auto saws; manual and auto jigging truss tables; jack and mono truss tables; a full shop floor line including a floor deck table, manual table, and auto extruder wall line; inline lumber racks; wall panel butterfly tables; and all truss and wall panel stackers. Check out the shop floor image [See PDF or View in Full Issue] to see what is encompassed.
- Spida Can Assist In Optimizing Production Flow, Equipment Layout, And Kanban Locations:
- Using AutoCad, we can produce drawings to show options for improved efficiency and overall flow. This includes better material storage options and ideas to maximize production floor space.
- Spida Has A Full Install And Onsite Maintenance Team:
- Our team has been doing this for a while and is very knowledgeable about the install and service of our product line. Our team will be present at BCMC, which will be a great time to meet them and pick their brains.
This is a very exciting time in the industry and there are a lot of opportunities to seize. Partner with a company that is focused on what is best for your operation and your budget. Let us help you explore future possibilities and take your processes to the next level.
I believe it was FDR who said, “If you’re not first, you’re last.” We can help you be first.